Alright I know I know I have already talked about my Pinning but I finally have pictures! Other than that nothing new here! As you can see it was a success but couldnt have done it without my wonderful husband and LOTS and LOTS of prayers! I am just so excited that I have made this life accomplishment, and I cant wait to begin my career as a nurse and bring some good into society. Also I am so glad to have BFFs like Kim and Nikki to support me! Thanks guys!
Blake and I were set up on a blind date by his sister Wendi and nephew Kyson! It was both of our first and last blind dates! We dated for about a year and we were married for time and all eternity in the Boise temple April 7, 2007! Since then I have graduated nursing school while Blake has started a local satellite business! We love being married, and even after three years, we still cant stand to NOT be around each other every second! We are so excited for the life we are living and for what lies ahead!
2 comments:
Okay, are you two not just the cutest? Ever? Love your happy blog. Best wishes.
Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment. You will be a great nurse.
Post a Comment