This picture was taken a while ago but its one of my favorites! Blake I just want you to know that I am so proud of you and I love you so much! Thank you for always being my Hero, and for always building and supporting me to become a better person! Thank you for always being patient with me and for loving me for who I am! I am so glad we have spent the last year and a half as husband and wife, but I am even more grateful that you were born Nov 5, 1984 so we could meet, fall in love, and be an eternal family! And remember, I love you more! Happy birthday!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Happy Birthday Beakers!!!
This picture was taken a while ago but its one of my favorites! Blake I just want you to know that I am so proud of you and I love you so much! Thank you for always being my Hero, and for always building and supporting me to become a better person! Thank you for always being patient with me and for loving me for who I am! I am so glad we have spent the last year and a half as husband and wife, but I am even more grateful that you were born Nov 5, 1984 so we could meet, fall in love, and be an eternal family! And remember, I love you more! Happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!! KATIE-YOUR SLIDESHOW IS SO CUTE! MINE HAS A BLACK BACKGROUND-ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO FIX IT??? YOU'RE A DOLL!
Post a Comment