Sunday, November 23, 2008
The Amazingness of Forgotten Carols!!!
So I pretty much had the most amazing day on Friday!!! First of all, Blake's mom bought a bunch of tickets for the family a long time ago to The Forgotten Carols, and they were front row seats! And not only was that on the agenda, but I was deprived of my Twilight midnight showing and I was going after the Forgotten Carols to go see it with Blakes mom and sisters!!! I was so excited and I thought I would never be able to pay attention to the musical because I would be thinking about my movie!!! I had never been to the Carols before or heard the music, and I have to admit I was expecting your typical dorky LDS musical ... and when Blake told me that at the end of the show everyone is supposed to stand up and sing "We can be together forever"... while linking arms... and swaying back and forth... I thought my suspicions were confirmed! But the show started, and as The inn keeper sang Let Him In, I was already bawling my eyes out at how beautiful the music was!!! Now I have seen my share of Mormicals, (mormon musicals) but the carols they sang were so strong and beautiful they brought the spirit to the entire audience, AND I actually completely forgot about Twilight during the whole thing!! Anyways I am so glad I went because it really was a beautiful experience! I HIGHLY recommend it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment