Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well it was that time of year again! It sure was nice to have a Halloween that wasn't below zero! Unfortunately Blake and I were pretty boring this year and didn't dress up. ): We had a lot going on what with new jobs and a growing business, but if we were to dress up we were going to go as JD and Elliot from scrubs! Maybe next year... But it was really fun seeing everybody's costumes and seeing our neices Hadlee and Esme have their first Halloween! Here we have Skylar (skittles) as Buzz, Devon is a vamp, Kiana is Sharpay, little Hadlee is Minnie and Gabe is a skeleton!


Our beautiful little neices, they figured out how they could get candy REAL quick!
Ok I just HAD to copy this picture from Josh and Tiff.. this is one of the coolest pumpkin carvings I have ever seen!!! Anyways I am a little bummed we didnt dress up but it was so much fun hanging out with the family and help the kids eat their candy! Bwahaha!

No comments: