This year I helped my Sis with going to ... Homecoming I think?? Anywho she wore orange (one of my FAV colors!) and so I helped her accessorize and did her hair! It was so much fun! Callie is seriously one of the best sisters in the world! (Literally because the other one is Madi!) And she is one of my very best friends!!! I just wanted to show her off because she is so beautiful... and because I made her look good with my hair styling and accessorizing abilities!!!
and yes, she is single!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Katie I hope you don't mind... I added you to my blog list so I can check back on you and your family now and then. It was so fun to see some of your family last week, I missed seeing you! You are right... Callie is beautiful! Your blog is really cute as well... It makes me happy to see you are doing so well and so happy!! Ashlii, Amanda and I have blogs as well if you are ever interested?
kerrilinn.blogspot.com
You can get to theirs off of mine... (Ashlii Madsen, Amanda Bullard) Take care!
Kerri
Post a Comment