Well, it suddenly came to my attention that I had posted pictures of the store being built but I never showed the final results! Here is our store on eagle and fairview... its a beaut and we doing very well despite the not-so-well economy, thank heaven for those blessings!!!
There was a bit of a windstorm when this was taken, kind of tore our new signs!
There was a bit of a windstorm when this was taken, kind of tore our new signs!









2 comments:
Beak tell me how I can get one of those BSU dish covers. I would love to fly it proud on Oklahoma soil. Granted my house may end up vandalized, and my wife may divorce me.
Yahoo! I am glad you commented on my blog so I now have yours. Way to go on graduating and all that...so exciting. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.
Post a Comment