I wouldn't exactly say I have been busy the last few weeks but I have certainly had a lot going on which means there is a lot to update on now that I have taken the time to sit down and do it... plus my camera was MIA. Blake has been very busy at the store and I have been helping out on the side. I also finally took my NCLEX and caught up on birthday parties, Halloween and housework!
I officially have chosen my job, and I chose to do Pediactrics with Progressive Nursing. They have excellent repoire in the community and since I am still childless I am really excited to work with kids. One of my best rounds of clinicals was when I helped out at a preschool for peds. Helping and working with the kids just came so natural to me and I really enjoyed it, which I credit to growing up as the oldest sibling and doing LOTS of babyitting! Anyways I will be starting Progressive in December and I am so excited to be doing a job I love with some brave and amazing kids!
Oh and remember... be nice to me, because I might be your nurse someday.
(joke courtesy of Tiff!)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yay!! Congrats Nurse Katie!! I'm so proud of you and excited for you!
Post a Comment