
I thought this was a beautiful picture of the Rexburg temple. Its beautiful inside as well, this weekend we were able to travel to the Rexburg temple and attend the sealing of our cousins and their son. It was such a wonderful experience having so many family members together in the temple. The spirit was so strong and it really was a celebration! We were so happy to see this family come together, and they looked so happy!!! I am so grateful to know that families can be together forever, that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and forgives us, and wants us to be together. Unfortunatly I was so caught up in the event I never took any pictures!!! We had family members galore, and as you can imagine there were screaming kids, catching up with relatives, a few tears of happiness shed, and lots games and eating to wrap it up! I really love my family and cousins and I sure wish some of them would move to Boise!!!!






2 comments:
Thanks we are pretty excited! So you guys came to Rexburg and didn't even call us?
Sounds like it was a wonderful day! What a neat reminder of what we are all really here for. The picture of the temple is just beautiful! Did you take that? We are loving our new Draper Temple, we have an absolutely wonderful view of it from our bedroom window. It is so beautiful... especially at night!
Post a Comment