Alright, I basically just dumped all my pictures from the last 30 days onto my blog because I truly meant to blog about all of them! But you know, "I-got-around-to-it"s are hard to come by these days! Can I get an Amen? Blake and I have hit the sack every night for the last few weeks exhausted. We are both working really hard and we are currently running 3 businesses! I am so proud of Beak, he is never lazy and he is a big thinker! Well enjoy flashes from the last 30 days of my life, maybe a little blabbering, but hey when you were corked for a month there is sure a lot to say once you finally get back on track!

I love bright colors, and for V-day Blake is rarely traditional, so here come my beautiful orange roses! Oh and the curious bottle is ROOT Beer, his gift included the 2nd season of Scrubs (Hil-LAR-I-ous!) and a case of Henry Weinharts... cant beat that.

This is Blake's messy office at our Satellite company, but on V_day he was burrowed back here for hours! I was up front watching TV and all I could hear was squeaking and popping so I couldnt wait to see what he was making me! He made me a balloon bouquet of balloon flowers, complete with monkeys clinging to the sides! I love it! It was so beauitful but we couldnt take it out of the store because it was so big, and then a bunch of evil kids attacked it and popped it. Oh well, I still loved it!


I love reading, and this is my latest finish. Jeff Olsen goes into debt about what it really means to set a goal and reach it, what it means to have self-confidence as well as slef discipline, and how winners have the slight edge as their complete advantage. IT was an awesome read, and I really needed the advice because having two businesses almost matured and third one barely up and running, we have some lofty goals going here! I highly recommened to anyone who simply wants self-improvement.

Aww... Our good friends Nate and Cami! Cami is one of our super awesome newer employees and Nate is a good friend and mentor of ours, he has helped us get our third business up and running. Also, he just recently was baptised! Anyways they look almost like siblings but they announced that they are getting married this summer!!! Congrats guys! I dont know what we would do without you both!

Last Christmas a gift to our family was our nephew Kyson came home from the Army for a few weeks. He is back now and heading into Airbourne, we wish him the best, and also a happy birthday!
And here come the random x-mas pics. Here I'll save time but just saying, it was a good one!!!!



Almost all x-mas decor are courtesy of nice mom and mom-in-law.
2 comments:
Hey! How've you been? We all should get together for lunch or something sometime!!
hey girl! sounds like life is going splendidly for the two of you. good luck with your businesses and i totally miss you.
Post a Comment