ANYways, the holidays were great but pics will be late because once again my camera is MIA. We had some great events besides a great christmas. Our Nephew Kyson came home from the army and we were all so excited to see him. Later I was contacted by Progressive Nursing and hired, layed off, and then re-hired again on a part time basis and at this point I am just grateful that I am employed! I get to work in home health for pediactrics and I absolutely love it so far!
Blake and I are so excited for what the new year will bring!!! We are so excited with what is going to happen with our business and with my job... we cant even hold still! We have set some goals for this year and though they are for us to know and everyone else to find out but I cant wait to share our dreams as they start to come true.
We are so grateful to have the opportunities we have been given, and to have the spirit to help guide us and direct us. We are grateful for such loving families and friends and for parents who taught us well! THis year is going to be great everyone so hold on and enjoy the ride!






4 comments:
I know I've said it before...
I am so glad you are SO happy!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Are there little ones included in these goals?
I am so glad you were hired back on. Jobs are scary right now so I'm glad to hear your guys are doing good! Happy New Year!
you guys look so happy! it is so good to hear about you and that you are doing so well. good luck with work and your business- love you both tons.
Post a Comment