The nurse was really nice (her name was Katie too) and when I told her I was an LPN she asked me to help her. We just did some basic assessments and a BG and PKU. What a cute little guy!
Happy mommy Lana and her 5th child!est. 2007
The nurse was really nice (her name was Katie too) and when I told her I was an LPN she asked me to help her. We just did some basic assessments and a BG and PKU. What a cute little guy!
Happy mommy Lana and her 5th child!
2 comments:
He is so cute- I am glad you posted pictures so we could see him!
Each time I get on here and see a baby on your blog, I think your going to make an announcement about you expecting a baby! Darn! Sweet little baby boy though!!! What a wonderful job you have... glad you are so happy doing what you are!
Post a Comment