Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Life and Times of Blake and Katie... and sometimes Callie too

If this paticular post is boring and pointless to you, I will gladly explain why.
Last night at 9:30 my work called and asked if I would come in and work from 2 to 2. Hours are really competitive right now so I said yes. Thus I have been awake almost 20 hours and got about 3 hours of sleep, so there is a GOOD chance this makes no sense!!!
But hey, doesnt the weird just make life more interesting?
The other day I came to work and left with a tear in my eye and the warm fuzzies! My clients had found out it was National Nurse's Day, (what the devil? How did i not know this day existed?) and when I arrived to work they had a nice gift and card on the table for me!!!! (:
My clients mom is very chic, we get along well (: She bought me a new bag to put all my steth, BP cuff and other junk in, and an oil fragrance plug in!
How did I get so lucky to get such awesome clients? Little Telly I love you and happy 9th birthday!

Callie.
This "scorpion woman" somehow has control of my life for the last few weeks, and I dont think a day has gone by she hasnt dragged me somewhere... like shopping for her dorm room, shopping for mothers day gifts, job hunting, and OH YEAH, she had made me see like EVERY midnight movie that has come out in the last few weeks!!!! Hello extreme sleep deprivation!!! Oh and a shout out to Wolverine and Captain Kirk... whoa momma, they are hot stuff!


More shopping. If you know me and my sister, you will think nothing of this picture.



Sierra and Noah... ice cream time! As if time were little enough, we have our softball team for A+ Satellite. Its a fun work out but I only go to the games because I know afterwards theres snowcones... or icecream. Go team.




oooooooo yaaaaa.....
(our attempts at a Whats Up? face)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i must say.. i had no idea of the extent of your humor (that picture eith the green things)haha.

oh and hey. happy nurses day!

The Freemans said...

Katie you are hilarious! ha! love the pics! My parents are in Kyle VG's ward, and I happened to be there the week he spoke. I went up and said hi, and he said Katie was coming. I got so excited because I thought he meant you! Sad day...no Katie Summers! I hope you guys are doing good!

Juli said...

haha you are so funny- I love your pictures they are super cute!