Saturday, April 4, 2009

This is Why Everyone Should Learn How to Drive a Clutch!

Well, need I say more? This is Live Well Chiropractic, right next to our Satellite Store. All was well until everyone in our store saw "the wall move" and the ceiling shook and everyone was convinced it was an earthquake, diving under desks for shelter! Alas it was no earthquake, but a young girl in her brother car, who we can only assume, confused the gas pedal with the brake pedal. And here are of course the devastating results!
She must have hit the gas pretty hard, because she went through a second wall inside the store.




Whats left of the reception area... it was a miracle because they were closed today and they normally arent!



Our employee Cami telling the news how they all thought it was an earthquake.




The bumper...
Well no one was hurt which is a miracle, and the business will certainly survive the damages. And some poor girl learned a big lesson, at the expense of her brothers car. I was just down the street at Craft Warehouse when it happened, I rushed over there when Blake sent me a text picture of the accident. I felt so sorry for the poor girl and the chiropractor, but over all it was a miracle no one was injured! Just material things!






No comments: