Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Two Years ALREADY? IT CANT BE!!!!

mmm even as I write this I am finishing off raspberry drizzle cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory where we decided that 15 bucks was worth two pieces for our 2nd anniversary! Yum!

We do our anniversary a little bit different... we take turns making all the plans of what we are going to do... that way I wouldnt always end up planning a last minute romantic retreat! I also didnt want to be the kind of wife that crossed her fingers hoping her husand remembered it was their anniversary... we remind eachother weeks ahead!

Last year Blake took me on a suprise get away to Ashley Inn in Cascade, but since we've been out of town so much I kind of didnt get to plan a suprise get away like I hoped, so I suprised Blake by taking him to Monsters VS. Aliens in 3d with our families, PF Changs for dinner and then dessert at the Cheesecake factory! I'd say it was a nice and delicious evening!




gross, get some floss girls!


I got my babe the nice shirt he is wearing, Abercrombie cologne, Ice Age and Best of all, Marley and Me!!! We are kids at heart, what can we say?



yummmmmmmmmmm




Blake got me Just Married, my favorite Hershey chocolates, ice cream and a massage!





At the end of the evening I was sure about two things:
one: We were both stuffed beyond repair and I am sure our stomachs doubled their capacity to fit everything
two: I am in desperate need of a nice camera, I wasnt happy with any of these pictures! Oh well, at least I remembered the darn camera...






Happy Anniversary Blake, I cant believe its already been two years, but its been the best two years of my life!
I love you more!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on two years!! We love PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory is the BEST!! Sounds like a superfun evening.

The Freemans said...

Time sure flies by fast! Congrats to you guys, sounds like you had a ton of fun! Everytime we go to Boise we go to Cheesecake Factory..yum! I do have you listed on my blog..it's just under Happy Holidays instead of the Summers. I'm not sure why though...

Danna said...

It's amazing how fast 2 years flies istn' it?! Next month is our 2 year anniversary and I can hardly believe it. Congratulations and I hope you have an even happier third year of marriage :)

Juli said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it has been two years already! Congrats- we are so glad you are in the fam!

Shay and Kira said...

Well the bathroom looks the same as before...nothing new or exciting...just rixing the way it was put in.