Well there sure isnt a lot of time for blogging leisurely when in one month we will have attended 3 different funerals. Its an emotional toll not just for the familes but for getting work at the last minute twice and then coming back to tidy what we left behind. I had a dear friend of mine pass about a month ago just after having newborn twins, she graduated with me in my nursing class and her in-laws were in our ward. A few weeks later my great grandmother passed for which we were expecting it would be soon, but then we found out my dear cousin who was just a young man also passed.
While this has been an emotional toll, I am more grateful than ever for the gospel in my life. I know that all three of these people were suffering greatly, and it is so comforting to know that they are in the loving and healing arms of our Heavenly Father. For this knowledge, we havent been clouded in sorrow, but have been surrounded by hope and healing. I am grateful to know why we are here, and I find great comfort in the plan of salvation and the healing power of Christ. I know He reaches out to us when we reach out to Him.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
We admire your strength, testimony and conviction at such a trying time.
Post a Comment