Yup tagged again! This is my 6th picture in my 6th file that I am now blogging about! aw... Blake's tongue is out and my eyes are halfway closed, how sweet! Well if you dont recognize the stripes in the background, we are at Boondocks min golf course! This is one of my weekends home from BYU and what better way to relax and rejuvenate with a game of mni golf w/ your fiance! Actually I am pretty sure this was the weekend I came home with Mono, and no Garrett I am not going to hell I dont care what you say!Alright I tag Ashlii Brooke, Amanda Bullard and...yeah lets tag Kerri S too!!! Just go to your 6th file and 6th picture and blog about it!!!






3 comments:
KATIE!!! You darling little princess you!!! I have known Kira since I was about... 10, I grew up with her and her brother Buddy. :) I AM GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW YAY!!!!! You guys are so cute and still SOOO happily married, I love your blog and I miss you and your cuteness!
I don't remember exactly what we were laughing at....that flippin game just had us going...haha.
KATIE!! I am not sure if you remember me, Julia Galloway. Now Julia Hildebrandt. I am so glad I found you on here. How have you been. I see that you got married. CONGRATS!! How is your family doing??
Post a Comment