This was one of those pictures where the realization comes---- Wowzers do I need a hair cut!!! To my mothers dismay I no longer have the will power or tolerance to grow my hair down to my lower back... I did that senior year but then I cut it WAY short and donated to Locks of LOve and I am telling you I dont know if I can go back!
I love short hair now! Besides I tend to have the kind of hair that clogs the drain every time I shower and if I wear a ponytail I end up with a headache at the end of the day because of all the hair... Any who the before picture below, only half as I long as I once had it but too long for me!


After (: Kudos to Clarisa for another awesome cut!

Dont mind the bags under the eyes, it was like 1 am

Dirty office now clean, straight hair not permanent.
6 comments:
you look so cute! Love the short doo..i have never seen it straight!
I love your hair! It reminds me how over due I am for a trip to the salon!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!
You look so beautiful!
katie- your hair is so so cute!
I love your haircut! You look gorgeous! I shouldn't have looked at it...now it makes me want to cut mine.
Post a Comment