Swan Falls is a favorite get-away of Blakes, and lo and behold the cd had several pictures of an outing with Brian, Clarisa, and ... the EX!!!! So to give Blake a hard time I told him he was busted for holding on to his Ex-girlfriend memoir!
Ex, Blake squished, Brian and Clarisa Borup
And I'll have Clarisa introduce the infamous burnt couch! We do this thing where we bring a couch when we camp or watch a movie outside. Its called Couching. Now, with camping usually comes a camp fire, and with Blake usually comes an accident. Hence the now charred couch. At least it was saved to live another day, all hail the couch!
Ex, Blake squished, Brian and Clarisa Borup
And I'll have Clarisa introduce the infamous burnt couch! We do this thing where we bring a couch when we camp or watch a movie outside. Its called Couching. Now, with camping usually comes a camp fire, and with Blake usually comes an accident. Hence the now charred couch. At least it was saved to live another day, all hail the couch!





2 comments:
Busted is right!! She isn't nearly as beautiful as you and I am sure she isn't as fun either!! Funny post Katie, way to go! Haha Blake!
Yikes - I had to do some busting with Coby with once too! Your new haircut is so cute!
Post a Comment