Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sugar and Spice, and everything nice

Here's my little peanut, 6 Weeks old! And what an amazing 6 weeks it has been. I have tried to savor and enjoy every minute since i know if i dont time will be mean and start flyin by. What fun we've had with our baby girl! Here's what we've been up to:Dressin up cute everyday, even when we dont go anywhere (:



Baby had her first pool party! Still too little for the water, daddy cant wait for a swimmin buddy!



Baby had her first bath and LOVED it. Even though shes awake she just closes her eyes and relaxes, and occassionally tries to taste the water.




She loves tummy time, perching herself up so she can look at her blankies.




Had her baby blessing, but this is the only pic I got before my camera malfunctioned. Will have to steal pics from grandma.


I secretly hope shes a mamas girl. So far she is because mama has the food, but daddy rules play time.


and reading time. She loves to hear blake talk.



He taught her all she knows (:


I love you peanut!


Note to self: I need more pictures that im actually in...

4 comments:

JonandCaylee said...

she is very cute! I am glad you are enjoying this time with her.

Janelle said...

Katie she's so cute! Congratulations. Looks like you make an amazing mama. I'm so happy for you!

Crissa Rae said...

Katie, I love her and you! I haven't even met her, and haven't seen you in YEARS, but I'm so glad I can keep up with you and your little family! I love your little one's little chubs and her amazing hair! You're making me so so SO excited for our next little girl! :) (Only about 7 more weeks!) I'm glad you're enjoying the moments, because they really do fly! My little girl turns TWO this week! Crazy stuff. Oh, and she is a momma's girl! I like it sometimes, and other times it makes life a little difficult... good times seem to outweigh the bad, so it's worth it, I guess! Keep on lovin' her up! :) Someday we'll have to get together! :)

Shay and Kira said...

oh SO precious! I can't wait to meet her! Cray use to love me until i stopped nursing. Now he is a total daddy's boy (cuz dad is the king of play time). Oh enjoy every minute. Time is so cruel! Cray's almost a YEAR! ahhaha