
This little bundle of sunshine brings more joy to Blake and I than I can put into to words! The moments like this make all the late nights, tantrums and blowouts totally worth it. How can we resist that little face? I love seeing her and Blake smile at eachother, you can tell she already loves her daddy very much! Sometimes I think she only loves me because I have the food, lol. But every morning she sees me she greets me with a smile. ooo I love this girl!!!

Silly girl, chunky monkey, peanut.

Out for our weekly fro yo and hot tub with Blakes parents, I cant wait for her to be able to hot tub with us! Ive already put her legs in and she LOVED it.

I think she has blowouts on purpose just so she can be naked...

So excited you are 2 months old! You can stop growing now, just be my baby forever (:
3 comments:
She is adorable Katie!! :)
So stinkin' precious.
Oh she is SO cute! Wait till you stop nursing...Cray is definitely a daddys boy since i stopped.
Post a Comment