Wow. Despite the discomforts, I love being pregnant. I love feeling my baby girl move. I love rubbing my belly, and i even love other people rubbing my belly! So far everything is going well. I am still having low blood pressure but we've slowly but surely figured out how to adust to them so it doesnt bother me near as much as it did before and I am able to drive again. Still cant even slightly recline though so I am missing that! We started and have finished our childbirth prep class, it was a lot of fun and great bonding time with Blake, though after seeing the forceps he threatened to choke our Dr with them if she tries to use it on our little one (: I feel like she is getting so close now! Only 6 weeks left! Shes almost here!
30 weeks

32 Weeks

33 Weeks

34 Weeks

PS_ No one mentioned anything about how you will grow out of your maternity clothes! sheesh have i really gotten that big?
6 comments:
Oh my! You are the cutest little preggo I've ever seen! Time is flying by - can't wait to see your little princess!
Katie, you are a super cute pregnant lady!!! I'm sure your little girl is going to be here before you know it. I hope these last weeks go well for you!
Look how cute your lil preggo belly is! I love it!! Sounds like all is well, can't wait to see pics of your little girl when she arrives!
You look wonderful Katie! I am so excited for you! :)
You look so stinkin' cute Katie!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! :) WOOHOO for little girls!!!!!
Katie, I'm so excited for you!! you are looking fabulous!!!
Post a Comment