Confession time! We are trying to get pregnant! Baby fever has set in and I really cant keep it a secret any longer! However we have a massive downside... we have been keeping this a secret for almost a year now... and alas no baby yet. But we arent letting it get us down, which becomes a challenge when one of your best friends just popped out this handsome piece of work!
Clarisa and baby Trevor!

Clarisa and baby Trevor!Awww!!! So now our secret is out, and hopefully it wont be too long before I can deliver a positive answer! (Puns intended)
For now though, my days are filled with watching A Baby Story EVERY day and crying after every birth, poppin prenatals, and getting so excited for our friends and families new arrivals. Its hard I wont lie- Jen, I totally bawled when you told Blake the news, haha! But we started trying last April along wth my Sis in law Jen who is now expecting, Clarisa who already gave birth, and then I thought, at least we have Shay and Kira, but now they are expecting!
Ah, such is life isnt it?
Until then, Ive got some fertility things to work out, so wish me luck!
Until then, Ive got some fertility things to work out, so wish me luck!






5 comments:
Good luck Katie! You are amazing to stay positive, but when it happens, you two will be great parents!
you guys are gonna be awesome parents!! keep us all updated! if you want an invite to my blog email me at monteandbrittany@gmail.com with your address!!
we're right there with ya hun! We will pray for you!!!! Just remember (as I am frequently reminded) God knows something we don't, so His timing is very best for us! Also, your little babies are going to be so cute!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Katie!! Good luck with everything!! You guys are incredible and awesome and I'm sure have the right perspective on all of this. It's rough! We love you guys and hopefully will see you again someday soon... :)
Oh Katie! Hang in there! You two will be amazing parents. It will happen soon enough. As set as we were on waiting as long as we did...I was SO baby hungry the whole time, so i feel your pain. Love ya lots and keep truckin!
Post a Comment