Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Practice I S'pose...

Ive never been accused of being Holly Homemaker, I thought things like baking bread were for old people who were bored. I used to fear going near sewing machines... I would get this kind of vietnam flashback of being little and getting pins stabbed into my feet after walking into my grandmas sewing room!
But after recieving a sewing machine from my hubby, i somehow overcame childhood foot injury trauma, and with the help of my mom here is my first piece of work!
I gave it to Clarisa and baby Trevor. Not bad for someone who broke 8 needles. Good practice right?

3 comments:

Dustin Family said...

You are so cute Katie!! You sound just like me (about the sewing!!). Your blanket is absolutely beautiful!! We love you guys!!

Clark and Kelsie said...

So cute Katie! Great job!!!!!!!

Brian Borup said...

I still can't believe that was your first project i love it!!!!!!