Monday, October 20, 2008

The Latest

I'm one of those bloggers that really appreciates pictures to go along with everything, but since my camera is broken and my family stole back the camera I was borrowing from them, pictures will have to wait! Well I had my graduation and it was spectacular! It was so wonderful to have everything done! As a student rep I did most of the planning and it all seemed to have gone well! And Blake (with a little outside encouragement) suprised me with a bouqet of orange roses, they were beautiful!! It is such a relief to have it all over!! Not really sure if it was worth a massive episode of GERD and gastritis from all the stress... but hey alls well that ends well!! After graduation we had our lovely and much needed vacation to DisneyLand, and now we are back at the roost. I have been doing some job hunting, and luckily I'm in an area where I can be very picky. So far I have narrowed down to two jobs, one is at a medical research facility where physicians do research on things like insomnia, pain and diabetes. The other job is working with handicapped and special needs children, where I will be assisting them with their medical needs and either staying at home with them or helping them in school. But before I can get my hands on either of these jobs, I need to take my NCLEX which I am taking tomorrow! Please say a little prayer that I will survive!! And in the meantime, Blake has been running his satellite business. We feel so blessed because the economy hasn't seemed to bother our business volume, and I thank heaven that I dont have to worry about Blake and his work. Thanks everyone! Pictures to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow...I'll see ya there!

Stephani said...

Good luck on your test! Congratulations on graduating! That's really exciting. I loved your Disneyland pics - I want to go in October - I loved the pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting how life is just unraveling and movin forward! I'd say good luck.. but i think i'm a little late haha