Ahhh.... beautiful 100 degree fall weather....
Had some long lines waiting for Indiana Jones, but baby its worth it!!!
On the way to Cali we grabbed a bite at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas!
My family....?
Me and Brennen right before the matterhorn!
Me Madi and Dad on California screamin'


Perfectly happy... in the happiest place on earth!
Before the water ride...
After the water ride...
so... pretty?We all had such a great time!!! Didn't get any pictures of Magic Mountain, but we wish we could have gotten pictures of all our faces when we rode the new X2 rollercoaster!! It was pure terror and for some crazy reason they let my little bro on...and right in the middle his sneaker flew off! I was so terrified that when I saw that I started laughing and couldn't stop! And afterwards we all talked about how that was the scariest rollercoaster we had ever ridden, but all Brennen cared about was his lost shoe! Family... what can ya do?






1 comment:
Those are some pretty cute pictures you guys. just so you know I just barely started my own blog. www.budders-preston.blogspot.com
Post a Comment