I just had my last day of real school!!!! Now I'm only left with finals next week!!! I've just applied to take my NCLEX, the Nursing Exam... wish me luck! I'll need it!!! Its certainly been a LONG year and I can't wait to get out there and work. But over the course of the year I've made some great friends and I will miss them. And of course, through it all, I've had Blake to love and support me all the way, good grades and bad grades!
Yes, this is the college with the annoying commercials....
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm so proud of you! You are going to be an excellent nurse! Can't wait to hear you ladies sing at pinning, I know you're going to sound great!
See ya at graduation on Friday...woohoo!!!
Congratulations Katie! That is such a great accomplishment! I am happy for you :)
CONGRATS ON GRADUATION! AND WE LOVE THE TV TOO! IT WAS A GIFT!!
Post a Comment