Monday, August 25, 2008

A Day at the Fair!!!

Yay! Another year of the Western Idaho Fair! It's not a fraction of the size of the Blackfoot fair, but its got Fair food and thats what matters... to Blake anyways! We braved the 102 degree weather and had our share of Fair food, the expo, and went broke playing a game where all you do is throw a ball in a bucket. We saw some shows, and somehow I found myself on stage for the hypnotism show... not sure what all went down there! Overall a days worth of fun! A yearly tradition! Couldn't be happier!
Since I started nursing, I've become a huge germaphobe... the animals only get a pat on the head this year.
goochie goochie goo
Blake always has to win me a toy! Its tradition!
This year the chinese acrobats didn't come, but instead they had African Acrobats. It was certainly different and even though the show was less than 5 minutes long, they did some awesome stuff!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember going to the Blackfoot fair as a kid! I was born in Idaho Falls and did the majority of my growing up in Pocatello. You're right, it does seem a lot bigger than the one here.

Stephani said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Danna said...

I love fair food! What a fun tradition. I didn't know you were doing nursing school! That is awesome. I work at at the University of Utah Dermatology clinic right now as a Medical Assistant so we are both doing something medical!

Monte and Brittany said...

i just found your blog!!
how are you guys doing?