Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Everyone at the pool

Its official, I have the cutest nieces!!

Blake invited all our family over to our apartment swimming pool for my birthday. It was so fun having everyone there even though the managers weren't too happy I had about 15 guests... oh well they'll live! Blake made my day really special by writing me a bunch of love notes, giving me a massage, taking me to one of my favorite restaurants (PF Changs ...lettuce wraps mmmmm!!!!) Thanks babe for such a fun birthday! I love you!

3 comments:

Stephani said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Looks like you had a fun birthday! Your store looks really nice too. But I have to agree with you Esme is pretty cute!

Danna said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a special day!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Sorry I missed it...sounds like you had a great time. Happy Birthday!! :)