Friday, August 13, 2010

I cant get enough of summer (:

I never liked summer until I met Blake, but ever since he introduced me to diving into acrtic temperature waters, fishing, cliff diving, and one-man tent camping, I cant get enough of it. That pretty much sums up our summer, its been great! Our latest excursion was to the beautiful and evidently Boise-popular Oregan coast. It was a pretty good birthday present if I do say so myself!





Yes that is the ocean, and yes we are crazy! We swam everday we were there, and thanks to Brian and Clarisa the ice cold water didnt put me into hypothermia (:



We had a huge swell the last day, the waves were so big that only blake and my dad could get up to them!
--- and for anyone wondering about the "oven"---
ya its still empty. ):
However, I am excited to say the oven is much smaller, say about 10 lbs smaller! Blake and I have been exercising and eating well to get healthy before we get pregnant. I lost 10 lbs (thank goodness because I now fit back into my summer clothes) and Blake has lost a whopping 20! The update is I have an appointment in September to go see a fertility specialist and Im getting really excited! Wish me luck!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When were you at the coast? I was just there too! Hope things are going good for you, good luck with the specialist!

Shay and Kira said...

So glad to get another update on your lives! Congrats to both of you on the weight loss and the fertility appointment! So excited for you! We need to hang out in the next few weeks!!

Crissa Rae said...

LOOK! It's a monkey!... NOT YOU, Dummy!! (remember that?.. that's how it went, right?) Congrats on it ALL, Katie! :) I think that you will be a wonderful mother! Can't wait to hear how things go! Love ya!

Sabrina said...

awww...yay! I'm so excited for you! It sounds like you had a great summer. Good luck on filling up that oven. ;)