Sunday, September 27, 2009

20 Days and Counting!!!!


WE are MOOOOOOVVVIIIIINNGGG! Wahooo! We are so excited!!! And for some reason this is all underlined without my doing, but I dont care I am too excited!!!

Blakes brother in law may have a house for us, but we are kinda sorta waiting for these people to take a hint with a nice little eviction notice... lets just say they are getting their commuppence...

So our 30 days is in , and the countdown is official! Good bye little one bed one bath of 2.5 years!!!
Good bye my little living room...

goodbye little dining room right next to our fride garbage and laundry room...

Good bye broken pieces of wood... jk. Wish us luck!



and I cant wait for december for my best friend in the whole wide world to get married!!!


piece out springs. Believe me, youll miss us and our too loud movie nights! Good luck with your leaky furnace that you never fixed! Bwahahahahahahahahahahah




No comments: