Congrats Callie !!! Way to finish High School! I heard that place is rough! (:

Callie the super star with Karen Call, who was also my voice coach.
Support from the friendlys.
We were really excited for Callie.
Really.
Its a beautiful time for fishing... if only there werent 3 zillion other people trying to fish as well. We went with our buds Noah and Sierra... and things stared off a little rocky. Here Noah is trying to get his line out of the tree.
Noah waiting for a bite that never came.
Blake was the funniest, his line got caught in one tree, and he yanked it so hard it swung over and got caught in a different tree.
Well even though all of us got our lines caught in trees at least once, and nobody got a single bite, and the old guy across the pond kept laughing and making fun of us, we never hooked a finger or appendage, and we still had a lot of fun!

Living in Boise I have never owned a raincoat or umbrella... but after the last two weeks I am seriously considering in investing in one for the first time! What is the deal?
Anyways, Spring has already brought plenty of rain, plenty rain during camping, plenty during our softball games, but none for Callies recital, graduation or fishing!!!

Callie the super star with Karen Call, who was also my voice coach.
Support from the friendlys.
We were really excited for Callie.
Really.






1 comment:
I feel like its rained alot this spring and summer too! Thanks for posting pics of Lana and her new baby I was excited to see them and hear that everything went well!
Post a Comment