Tuesday, December 16, 2008

JiNgLE BeLLs , Jingle All the Way!

Ahhh... its that most wonderful time of year!!! I have to say though, I have certainly become much more attatched to the summer season now that I am married to a certain someone who showed me a zillion awesome things to do in Boise when its warm! Riding along in dark underground canals, among other things. But no one can deny that this is the fuzziest, cuddliest, most cozy romantic season of all!!! Merry Christmas everyone!
Christmas means Callie has 3 zillion concerts.

We had Thanksgiving with Blake's extended family and we had to rent out the church to fit us all! It was a blast and there were like 200 people I didnt know! How fun! (;


Some of the people I do know, lol. There was plenty of food ( I believe we made 180 deviled eggs and those were gone before dinner started!) We played family feud, boys vs. girls and the more superior sex won of course, haha, and we also played some basketball and ping pong. I didn't take any pics of those due to flying balls and the fear of a broken camera!



O Christmas Tree!!! Blake's family was super nice and decided to go cut a fresh tree for us!! (it was too small for his parent's tree stand (; It beautiful! Last year we made homemade ornaments out of paper and mini candy bars, so this year we got to go buy some. We decided to decorate our tree with camping flair since that is our #1 favorite thing to do!




Awww... I love this little bear!

My camera decided to go blurry, but here is my hubby deckin the tree!


... finished product to come.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, you are so dang cute! I miss you! I hope you and Blake are doing well! Happy Holidays!

kerri said...

Katie... you are just beautiful, I love coming to your blog and checking up on you and all of the neat things you are doing. It makes me feel really old to know you and Amanda have husbands and your very own Christmas trees too! You big girls!